Friday, October 12, 2007

Wed.
si nic. pangseh me. ==

in de end, we still meet up. ^^ FINALLY.. meet up with him.. after 1yr of online friendship. ^^

=) he so damn shy.. so quiet.. zzz.. eventually.. hehe.. he talked more n more..

aiyah~ nth much oso.. my plans all destroyed.. =\ pei him walk ard till time to meet his fren noh.. hahas.. gentleman.. =X like dear when we first meet.. mayb nt the talking part.. hahas.. we go play this game called house of the dead 4. kns. the gun gt prob der lo.. or mayb say he LOUSY la.. == walao. the shuaiges there watching us lah.. == so ps. =X

wah! he so good. say wan pei me shopshop.. XD but i bolui.. =( sponsor me? =P
plz. dont. look. at. me. when. I'm. eating. thank you!

somehow.. ppl hu i knew love linkin park arent going to their concert.. y is tt so? i dunno.. but I'm going! My sis is a HUGE yet nt big fan of linkin park.. lols.. I'm juz scared if they sing most of their 3rd album.. hahas.. but.. wadever..

haix.. plzplz dun let me laosai in the morning~~~~ grr... wake up early oso become no use.. ==

TIRED LAH

give up giving up gave up gaved up alreadi. =)


Audi long laogong buying me Acash! weets~ =X let's go virtual shopping. =P

eeyer. kns lo. bastard ming. say tell long der.. oso nvr tell.. =X but I still wan long.. n i have a super ke ai erzi n a super lovely nu er.. ^^

xterrorsinx : I saw a cat. meow~
mAu : I saw a terrorist.*run*
xterrorsinx : -.-"

xlg ah xlg.. where u la~~ eeyer.. nvr take care of this xlp der.. =X

argh! friday come. dreaded for friday to come.. zzz.. which means gilerarunner will log in.. n make me sad agn.. grrrah! dun wan break wid him yet wan break wid him..

caslyn mei~ dun be so sad ler la.. if he dun wanna patch back.. den suan ler lo.. y waste ur time n heart on someone hu wun go back to u? nt like u no guys jio oso.. =X ^^ cheers~

WO BU MING BAI HUA WEN / HUA YI !!
tt's a fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home